Would a $15,000 grant make your new home a reality?
What are your dreams for 2021?
If building a new home is on your wish list, you’ll want to read this … The government has extended the HomeBuilder Grant program until 31 March.
It’s great news for eligible owner-occupiers wanting to build a new home because it means you will be given a $15,000 grant to help you make your dreams come true.
To receive the grant, there are some eligibility criteria such as:
- The home must be your principal place of residence
- You must enter into the contract to build between 1 January – 31 March, 2021
- The value of the property must not exceed $950,000 if located in NSW
- Construction must commence within 6 months of the date the contract is signed
- You must be an Australian citizen 18 years or older
- You have until the 14 April 2021 to submit your HomeBuilder application to your local State Revenue Office
The HomeBuilder grant is NOT just for first home buyers. Anyone building a new home who meets the eligibility criteria can apply. That’s great news!
Where do you start?
Often the simplest way to build the new home of your dreams is to take advantage of a House and Land Package. ZAC Homes have a number of designs that fall below the value cap – yet everything you can imagine is included.
With over 20 years’ experience, the ZAC Homes team makes building your new home easy. You’ll have a dedicated Client Liaison Officer to help you every step of the way and answer any questions you may have. You’ll also have a site manager who ensures every aspect of building your new home is streamlined and efficient.
Depending on the option you choose, your ZAC House and Land package offers a choice of:
- 3 or 4 bedrooms
- 2 or 2.5 bathrooms
- 1 or 2 car garage
- An alfresco area
- Caesarstone bench tops in the kitchen
- Additional fittings such as carpet, blinds and soft landscaping of lawns and basic garden beds
All kitchen appliances have a 5-year guarantee and your new home comes with a 25 year structural guarantee. You can see the ZAC House and Land Package designs at Marsden Park and Box Hill or visit their website for more information.