The floor plan’s done. What’s next?
You’ve finally decided on a floor plan, now the fun begins! How do you make it your own? Time to start talking Interiors!
Start by looking at different styles, finishes and colour schemes. Our Zac Display Homes are a perfect way to start. Take note of how each home makes you feel. Ask yourself, can I see myself living here, does the Colour Palette fit in with my lifestyle. Were you more at home in a Modern, Classic, Hamptons, Industrial or Urban Styled home? It may seem so overwhelming, but remember, you won’t live in a Display House, you’ll live in a home.
So, why not combine Genres and Styles? There’s no rules when it comes to creating just the right look and feel for you and your family. Our Interior Designer will work with you to help bring it all together so that everything fits in harmoniously and looks absolutely amazing! Don’t hesitate to take inspiration from Social Media images, nature and anything else that grabs your interest. The more you have for us to work with the better! Designer’s love a good challenge!
Once the Primary Colour Palette has been decided, we’ll get to work. Picking out Kitchen Colour Schemes, Internal Paint Colours and fixtures such as tapware and appliances. You’ll lose yourself in our Studio Zac Colour Selection Studio and the plethora of items and inclusions on offer. Our Designer will guide you through the process and you’ll be amazed at how much we can get through in one day.
We’ve put together a few tips to help get you thinking.
- Will you base your Selections on a Neutral Palette, accessorising with Cushions, Throws, Artwork, Rugs and maybe even Wallpaper
- Will you base your Selections on a Dramatic Palette and keep a more neutral vibe flowing through the home. Think Linen soft furnishings and Sheer curtains.
- Are you thinking Tiles, Timber, Carpet, Hybrid? Flooring is such an important factor in the overall look and feel of your home. Don’t turn off Timber Laminate floors simply because you have young children and pets. We can offer some great products that will survive even the craziest of families! So, if that’s the look you want, go for it.
- Lighting is also a fantastic tool. Pendant lighting can totally change the look and feel of a room. Don’t stop with using them over the Kitchen Island Bench, take it up a notch and try pendants in the bathroom and Bedrooms. Soft pendant lighting can help set exactly the right mood.
- Don’t forget the practical side of lighting though. LED downlights are a great way to ensure adequate lighting for everyday living. Warm White helps create a warm cosy feel, Cool White is fantastic for use in practical working areas and Natural White is the perfect compromise, replicating Natural Light.
Let’s start making your dream home a reality.
If the idea of having a supporting hand with a great eye for design appeals to you, get in touch with ZAC Homes today.